Meet Diemminh Pham Dinh Peters
Diemminh Pham Dinh Peters is an associate with the firm. She concentrates her practice upon all aspects of marine litigation including: insurance coverage, vessel collisions and allisions, personal injury, Jones Act, limitation of liability, marine insurance coverage, enforcement of maritime liens, Longshore and Harborworkers Compensation Act, maritime contractual disputes, vessel arrests and attachments. Diemminh was born and raised in Queensland, Australia. Following law school in Australia, Diemminh worked at the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority and the Department of Justice and Attorney-General of Queensland for several years. Diemminh immigrated to New Orleans, Louisiana in 2012 and studied at Tulane University Law School where she obtained a Masters of Law in American Law (Distinction).
While at Tulane, Diemminh served as the LLM representative on the Student Bar Association and as a committee member with the Graduate Lawyers at Tulane Association.
Bars and Admissions
- Memberships: Admitted to practice in Louisiana, U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western District of Louisiana, Supreme Court of Queensland (Australia)
- Masters of Law (American Law) (Distinction)
- Tulane University Law School (New Orleans, USA), 2013
- Student Bar Association – LLM representative
- Graduate Lawyers at Tulane Association – Social chair
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- College of Law, 2011
- Bachelor of Laws (Honors)
- Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance) (Distinction)
- Queensland University of Technology, 2008