Meet Kyle A. Khoury
Kyle is a Partner with the firm. His practice primarily involves maritime-related personal injury defense. Kyle has experience with Jones Act defense, maintenance and cure issues, § 905(b) Longshore claims, wrongful death, and offshore platform injuries. He has also litigated complex defense and indemnity disputes involving parties in the offshore oil and gas service industry. In addition, Kyle provides advice and counsel to clients concerning the drafting and negotiation of Master Service Agreements, Master Time Charter Agreements, and other similar contractual arrangements.
Kyle is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. He is also actively involved in the Mariners Club of the Port of New Orleans.
Bars and Admissions
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U. S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, B.S.