Meet Jacob Altmyer
Jacob A. Altmyer is an associate with the firm, practicing in the area of admiralty and maritime litigation. Mr. Altmyer earned his Juris Doctor and Diploma in Comparative Law from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University in May 2015. Prior to law school, Mr. Altmyer attended Louisiana State University, earning a Bachelor of Science in Marketing in May 2012. Mr. Altmyer is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana, who, prior to joining the firm, practiced in the area of construction litigation.
Bars and Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- All State Courts of Louisiana
- Louisiana State University, Juris Doctor and Diploma in Comparative Law, May 2015; CALI Award, Oil and Gas Seminar
- Louisiana State University, B.S. Marketing, May 2012.